NDA Exam Full Information: Eligibility,& Syllabus,
Are you searching for all the information about what you need to know about the NDA Exam? This article will inform you the eligibility requirements as well as the syllabus, exam pattern and tips for preparing to pass this NDA Exam.
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is among the most highly regarded institutions in India which trains cadets for India’s Indian Army, Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. In order to be accepted into NDA you must pass the NDA test. It is an exam that tests the knowledge of candidates. NDA exam is held twice in a each year, by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is a national test that measures the knowledge and ability of candidates in a variety of areas. The article below we’ll give you all the details regarding the NDA exam which includes eligibility requirements as well as the syllabus, exam patterns and tips for preparing. NDA Coaching
Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam:
To be able to take the NDA test, candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
1. Nationality: The candidate has to be an Indian citizen India or a resident of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before the 1st of January 1962 with an goal of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit: The student is required to be 16.5 to 19.5 years old on the 1st day of the month during which the class is scheduled to begin.
3. Educational Qualifications Candidates must have completed the 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized institution.
4. Physical Standards: Candidates is required to be physical fit according to the guidelines established by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
Syllabus for NDA Exam:
Its syllabus to NDA exam is designed to be comprehensive. NDA examination is intended to assess the understanding of applicants in a variety of subjects. The syllabus contains the following topics:
1- Mathematics: Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability.
2- General Ability Test: English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Geography, and Current Events.
Exam Pattern for NDA Exam:
The NDA test is administered in two phases:
1. Written Exam The written test consists of two sections: Mathematics (300 points) along with a General Ability Test (600 marks).
2. SSB Interview Candidates who pass the written test are invited to take part in interview at the SSB Interview. It is a SSB Interview is conducted for five days. It consists of Psychological tests as well as Group Tasks and a Personal Interview.
Preparation Tips for NDA Exam:
Here are some suggestions to aid you in preparing for the NDA test:
1. Know the Syllabus: The initial step in preparing for an exam is to understand the syllabus. Study the syllabus thoroughly and develop a study schedule according to the syllabus.
2- Mock Tests for Practice Mock tests are a great way to practice for the NDA test. It gives you an understanding of the pattern of the exam and assists you in managing time during the test.
3. Improve your general Knowledge 3. Improve General Knowledge General Ability Test section of the NDA test tests the general understanding of you. Therefore, it is important to read magazines, newspapers and catch up on news to increase your general knowledge.
4 Learn Mathematics Daily: Mathematics is an essential subject for the NDA test. In order to score high in Mathematics it is vital to study regularly.
5. Stay physically fit Along with the written test physical fitness is essential to pass the NDA test. Therefore, ensure that you keep exercising regularly and remain physically healthy.
What is NDA test?
The NDA exam refers to the National Defence Academy examination which is administered through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India. It is a nationwide exam that is conducted twice per year to determine candidates for admission into the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.
Q: What are the eligibility requirement for NDA test?
Ans- The eligibility requirements for the NDA test are as the following:
1. 1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen. India
2- The applicant must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from an approved board
3. The age limit for the test is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Q- What is the syllabus for the NDA exam?
Ans: The syllabus for the NDA test includes Mathematics along with the General Ability Test (GAT). Mathematics covers topics like Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Calculus, etc. GAT covers topics like English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, Geography and more.
Q- What is the pattern of exam for the NDA exam?
Ans- Ans- NDA test consists of two tests namely Maths as well as General Ability Test (GAT). Each exam is 2.5 hours and is worth 300 marks. The Mathematics paper is comprised of 120 questions, while the GAT paper has 150 questions.
Q- What is the procedure for determining the candidates to take the NDA test?
Ans- The process for selecting candidates for the NDA test is an examination that is written, which is followed by an interview and medical exam. Candidates who pass the test in writing are invited to an interview with the Services Selection Board (SSB). Candidates who pass the interview stage must take a medical test prior to the final selection.